WOOD FENCES, SHADOW BOX IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Advantages of Installing Wood Fences
- Cost effective in short term.
- Provides full privacy if needed.
- Light and easy to install or take off.
- Cost effective in long term.
- Can be painted with any color paint.
- Wood is more versatile; it can be given any shape and is available in any size.
- Wood is biodegradable and environment friendly.
Disadvantages of Installing Wood Fences
- It has a limited life, usually between 5 to 10 yrs depending on the maintenance.
- Decomposing wood is vulnerable to fungus and dry root.
- Needs painting and maintenance on regular basis.
- When wood dries, it fades, cracks and warps.
- Drying wood contracts sags and deforms.
- Usually there is no warranty on wooden fence because of the nature of wood.
- Highest maintenance compared to any other fence.
- Vulnerable to termite infection.
View wood fences installed in Fort Lauderdale area.
If you have not decided what type of fence/fencing best suit your needs, give us a call at (954) 605-6236 and one of our South Florida representatives will come to your property and give you a few suggestions on the different types of fences and its applications. All Fencing and Repair also offers aluminum fences and gates, chain link fences and gates, ornamental/iron fences and gates, and PVC fences and gates.
All Fencing and Repair is a Division of Gold Coast Industry and it is licensed and insured in the state of Florida.