MAGNA MAGNETIC GATE LATCH IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Top Pull and Vertical Pull Magna Magnetic Gate Latch
These magnetically triggered gate latches are ideal for safety gates around swimming pools and child safety areas such as childcare centers.
- For metal, wood and vinyl gates.
Available in two sizes, the “Vertical Pull” model for taller gates (ideal gate height is 60″ and the “Top Pull” model for shorter gate heights (ideal gate height is 48″).
- For gates where the gap between the gate and post is from 3/8″ to 1-7/16″. If your gap is larger (1-1/2″ to 2″) order the gap spacer kit (SKU 928026).
- The ideal gate height keeps the release knob out of reach of small children.
- The vertical pull model (shorter model) also makes a good latch for pet gates.
- The latch can be adjusted (both horizontally and vertically) after installation.
- Latch has built in key operated lock.
- Includes mounting fasteners and 2 keys.
- Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Side Pull Magna Magnetic Gate Latch
- This latch is not recommended for gates protecting swimming pools, as it is a latch that can easily be opened by a child.
- A small unobtrusive magnetic latch for general purpose use on gates around house and garden.
- Gate and fence gap should not exceed 3/8″ and the face of the gate and fence should be aligned for the latch to work properly.
- If gate and fence are properly aligned the strong magnetic action of the latch will cause the gate to self lock when it closes. Best when used with self closing spring hinges.
- Made from quality molded polymers with a stainless steel bolt and spring.
All Fencing and Repair also provides full fence design and installation services on aluminum fences and gates, chain link fences and gates, wood fences and gates , PVC fences and gates, and ornamental fences and gates.
All of our wood gates are reinforced for safety and durability.To ensure the perfect end result every fence installation project done by our company is carefully measured before being fitted and installed.
For more information on our company fencing materials projects and products please contact us at (954-605-6236). We look forward to give you a free on-site estimate on your new project for aluminum fences/aluminum railing, chain link fence, wood fence, PVC fence, ornamental/iron fence, latches and gates in South Florida.
All Fencing and Repair is a Division of Gold Coast Industry and it is licensed and insured in the state of Florida.